EFL4905 Mystique 2.9 metre Sailplane ARF
The Mystique™ 2.9m ARF aircraft is an electric powered sailplane inspired by F5J-class competition and similar Limited Motor Run events popular worldwide. Like most sailplanes focused on performance, it delivers an outstanding RC soaring experience, even if just used as a glider to give enjoyment on a lazy summer afternoon.
Its impressive wing uses the versatile Selig SD3021 aerofoil that's proven to be excellent in model applications with a lightweight, open-bay construction, by offering good low speed characteristics as well as the ability to move quickly from thermal to thermal. The contour of the models fibreglass fuselage is sleek yet provides ample room for its pushrods to run internally and still have room for a powerful LiPo motor battery.
A complete high-quality hardware package is included to assist in a quick build time, whether for the convenience of modern electric power to provide launching, or for a more traditional sailplane experience conversion components included (tow hook for bungee or winch launch)
Equipped with an E-flite Power 25, time to climb performance is outstanding and the Mystique 2.9m is a full-house sailplane that can be programmed with all of the popular wing flight mode modifications, or one that can be kept simple and flown on just a 5-channel radio that offers flap control.
- Two Setup Options: Pure sailplane or Electric sailplane
- Adjustable wing camber for performance soaring allowing the pilot to change the airfoil in flight to achieve different speeds
- Fibreglass fuselage for maximum strength
- Genuine UltraCote Lite and transparent covering for a lightweight design and increased invisibility in flight
- Carbon wing spar for strength and rigidity
- Full flying tailplane to optimize the flight envelope
- Large canopy for easy access to the battery and radio equipment
Pure sailplane conversion components included (tow hook for bungee or winch launch)
- Two-piece full-flying stabiliser
- All wood, plug-in wings with fully hinged flaps and ailerons
- Streamlined fibreglass fuselage with built-in vertical fin.
||2.90m (114in) |
||66.5 sq dm (1030 sq in)|
||1.90-2.05 kg (4.2-4.6lb) 2.2-2.25kg (4.85-5.00lb) with battery|