Graupner MC-20 Hott Computer Radio Set
Hand-held and tray-type transm
The mc-20 HoTT with 12 control functions and a new internal patch aerial enables advanced RC model builders to control nearly any model. The use of the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between sender and receiver, with integrated telemetry, voice output via speaker or headphone output, and ultra-fast controller response times.
The transmitter has a 24-model memory. Programming is done through simplified programming technology with capacitative touch keys. Two high-contrast, 8-line blue-lit graphical displays ensure a perfect display of all parameter settings and telemetry data. It is possible to store telemetry data and expand the model memories on a micro-SD memory card.
USB connector for readout and storage of model memories and for firmware upgrades.
The set contains:
- Microcomputer remote control system with state-of-the-art 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Patch aerial
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) possible via software update. For availability of the respective language, see Download area
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultrafast response times through direct transmission of the data from the main processor to the 2.4-GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays through detours via a module processor
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mx-24
- A contrast-rich, blue-lit graphic display ensures perfect control of settings and parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks, and operating voltage
- 12 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 24 model memories
- 10 switches/keys , including 2 3-stage-switches long, 4 2-stage-switches, 2 switches long, 2 switches on the back and 2 sliders and 2 rotary controls on the side
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP-TOUCH key with key lock function to prevent unintentional operation
- CAP-TOUCH display change from main menu to telemetry main menu using the ESC key
- Numerous telemetry display, programming, and analysis functions directly in the transmitter display
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programmes for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- Switch »Monitor« to control all switches and control switches
- 12 mixers freely programmable for fixed-wing models and helicopters with freely selectable input and outputfunctions, including 4 curve mixers with the new 5-point-curve technology in 1% steps, curve values are simple to set and adjust for a maximum of 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail rotor, or other nonlinear setting paths. The processor in the CPU uses a sophisticated polynomial approximation method to calculate an ideal, correctly rounded MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve
- 7 flight phase programs can be adjusted individually for each model and assigned names; the switching time can be set separately
- SUPER-SERVO menu with a perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple correction of parameters for 4 levels (turning direction, centre position, bilaterally separate servo paths, and bilaterally separate travel limit for 12 servos with a total of 72 setting options)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO, and EXPO/DUAL-RATE menu with 36 possible setting variants, for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Practical, optimised multi-function menus for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and cambered flap servos automatically programs all the required mixer functions in the multifunction fixed-wing menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and additional special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer For 1, 2, 3, or 4-point linkage.
- Failsafe monitor for 12 servo functions
- Convenient timer menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter, et cetera. 2 times and 1 lap time can be displayed simultaneously in large characters.
- Stopwatch with history: In addition to the lap counter, there is a Time 1, which records the power-on times and a Time 2, which records the switched-on and switched-off times separately.
- Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to zero by the transmitter battery charging process.
- Switch assignment of the flight phase switches: Now 6 switches, including 2 with priority function The name of each switch combination can be selected freely. The number of flight phases thus does not depend on the number of flight phase switches
- Linearization of swashplate servos: Electronic compensation for the nonlinear travel of swashplate rotary servos
- Tailplane type normal, V-tail, Delta/flying wing. 2 elevator servos 3+8 (as a result 2 linkable elevator servos are immediately available without wasting free mixers/dual-mixers)
- Number of flaps 4 ailerons / 4 cambered flaps: Full support for 8 control surface servos, now without wasting free mixers
- Switch-off capability for flight phase transition delay: For individual channels, the delay time can be switched on a flight phase basis (e.g. for motor-off for electric models or for head lock activation/deactivation for helicopters)
- 16 Phase name:.
- Fixed-wing mixer: Newly designed multi-flap menu for ultra-simple, easy-to-understand setup of up to 8 control surface servos on a flight-phase-specific basis - without the use of free mixers
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, heli: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Switchable Snap-Flap Mixer elevator servo->cambered flaps with new offset function for easy short corrections and fast turns
- 3 Ring limiter for Voith-Schneider and similar drives
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding motors and landing gear doors
- Logical switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel functions for channel expansion for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Servo assignment swap at the receiver output of the transmitter and receiver
- PPM signal can be set at data output
Graupner HoTT mc-20 microcomputer transmitter with built-in LiPo 6000 mAh transmitter battery, Graupner HoTT GR-16 receiver, 500 mA transmitter charger, update cable, µSD card, aluminium case, hand rests, neck strap, short and long joystick, transmitter strap General HoTT features:
- Simple, extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Low-voltage warning
- Extremely broad receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5V)
- Failsafe, free channel allocation (channel mapping); mixer functions and all servo settings can be programmed simply with internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. of 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously as a block with a signal repetition time of 10 ms (only digital servos!)
- Maximum immunity to interference through optimised frequency hopping and broad channel spread
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry analysis in real time
- Over 200 systemscan be used simultaneously
- Future-proof through update capability via USB interface or MicroSD card