Hand and tray-type transmitters:
The transmitter Graupner mc-28 HoTT is the model for advanced model pilots. The mc-28 adapts itself to almost all models. 16 function controls, 120 internal model memories, integrated telemetry and voice messages so as the fast and reliable bi-directional transmission of the Graupner HoTT 2,4 GHz technology, it all makes the mc-28 a true allrounder.
The mc-28 transmitter features an internal circular polarized patch antenna with very high range and reliability.
Furthermore the digital and temperature calibrated hall sensors gimbal sticks offer an outstanding durability, reliability and precision.
Two wide, contrastful displays inform you at any time about telemetry data and parameters and they allow a quick and easy programmation.
The switches and buttons of the transmittercan be freely assigned thus making them customizeable. There are also 12 mixers available. 8 switch-phase programs with announce function can be adjusted and named for every model.
Thank to the micro SD card and the micro USB port telemetry data and model memories can be imported and exported. Also firmware updates can so be played without any complication.
The receiver Graupner GR-18 is one of the most successful receiver of Graupner range. the small, lightweight, with its only 12 grams, features 9 channels and offers through its two antennas a constant connection (antenna diversity).
Thre GR-18 transfers, without any additional component, voltage and temperature of the receiver so as signal strenght to the radio. The warning thresholds can be easily programmed through the transmitter.
The receiver is featured as standard with the gyrosoftware for airplanes and helicopters models, which are perfect for models of airplanes with gyro function and helicopters with flybarless.
Through update it is possible to upgrade the receiver to a flight controller for racecopters and 3D copters.
The setting is very easy to carry out through the telemetry in the transmitter, thus eliminates any interface for settings as PC, App and so on.
® v2.1+ EDR module with 115200 Baud for the use of Graupner HoTT Viewer for Android' (Firmware >=2.2) to display telemetry data and announces on your smartphone.
The language outputs can be output in a timed manner.
The warnings can be defined in the smartphone.
Furthermore, a Bluetooth
® v2.1+ EDR headset can be connected directly without a smartphone.
You will find the latest software and firmware in the section "Service / Help" under "Updates".
The Graupner Shop offers you a wide range of accessories and spare parts for your remote control system and your models.
Manufacturer's recommended age: 14 years and over Features
The Set contains:
- Microcomputer remote control set implemented with the very latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Ring limiter and channel sequencer
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- 6 different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch) available via software update. For the availability of a given language, go to the Download area.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10 ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultra-fast response times through direct and reliable transmission of data from the main processor to the 2.4-GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Operating and programming are similar to the proven concepts implemented in the mx-24
- A high-contrast, blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of parameter settings such as model type, model memory, timers and operating voltage.
- 12 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 24 model memories
- 10 switches/keys , including two long 3-position switches, four 2-position switches, 2 long keys, 2 keys on the rear and 2 slider regulators as well as 2 side rotary controls
- Modes 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP TOUCH operating elements with key lock function to prevent unintentional operation.
- Numerous telemetry, programming and evaluation functions are presented directly on the transmitter's screen
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programs for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- "Monitor" switch to check all switches and control switches
- 12 freely programmable mixers for wing or helicopter models, each with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with 5-point curve technology in 1% increments, resulting in curve values that are easy to set and adjust at up to 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail or other non-linear actuations. The processor in the CPU employs an ingenious method of calculating polynomial approximations for truly-rounded, ideal MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curves.
- 7 flight-phase programs can be individually adapted for each model and given a name. The switchovertime is programmable separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu with a perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple parameter correction for 4 "levels" (direction of rotation, mid-point setting, separate servo travel on both sides and separate travel limiting on both sides for 12 servos with a total of 72 possible settings)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO menu with 36 possible settings for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Highly practical multi-function menu for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entry of the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all necessary mixer functions in the multi-function "Wing mixers" menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and other special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1, 2, 3, or 4-point steering.
- Fail-safe for 12 servo functions
- Convenient timers menu . Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, laps counter, etc. Two timers and one lap counter/timer can be displayed at the same time.
- Stopwatch with history : in addition to the lap counter there is a time 1 which captures the ON time and a time 2 which records the ON and OFF times separately.
- The transmitter's operating time timer is automatically reset to zero by the battery charging process.
- Flight phase switch assignments: now 6 switches , 2 with priority function . Every switch combination can be named freely. This makes the number of flight phases independent of the number of flight phase switches.
- Linearising switchplate servos : electronic compensation for non-linear travel of swashplate rotary servos.
- Tail type normal, V-tail, Delta/flying-wing and 2 EL Sv 3+8 (which immediately makes 2 coupled elevator servos available without using free mixers or dual mixers)
- Flap count up to 4 AIL/4 FL: Full support of 8 wing servos, now even without use of free mixers.
- Flight phase switching delay, can be switched off: the delay time can be switched off for individual channels flight phase by flight phase (e.g. for motor off in electric models or to activate/deactivate helicopter head lock).
- 16 phase names
- Fixed-wing mixer: New concept for the multi-flap menu to simplify settings of up to 8 wing servos on a flight-phase-specific basis in a comprehensible manner without requiring the use of free mixers.
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, helicopter: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Switchable Snap-Flap mixer EL => FL with a new offset function for easy course corrections and fast turns
- 3 ring limiters for Voith-Schneider and similar drives
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding motors and landing gear doors
- Logical switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel function to expand channels for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Swapping of servo assignment at receiver output on transmitter side and receiver side
- PPM signal adjustable at the data output
- Model memories of the mx-20 can also be loaded directly into the mc-20. To do so, simply copy the model memories on the PC to the appropriate directory. Then the switches and controls must be newly assigned because of the different hardware.
Graupner HoTT mc-28 microcomputer telemetry transmitter with aluminium sticks and digital hall sensors and built-in LiPo 6000 mAh transmitter battery
Graupner HoTT GR-18, update cable
Short and long joystick
Transmitter strap (strap: 55% polyester, 45% acrylic, neck pad: 65% polyester, 35% acrylic).Bluetooth
® v2.1+ EDR moduleCharacteristics:
- Linearization of the swash plate servos: Electronic compensation of the non-linear path of swash plates.
- Tail configuration type normal, V tail, delta / flying wing, 2 ELE Sv 3 + 8 (two elevator servos interconnected are now available without the use of free mixers / crossmixers)
- Flap count up to 4 ALE / 4 FLAP: Full support of 8 wing servos, now also without the use of free mixers.
- Switchable flight phase changeover delay: The deceleration time can be switched off for individual channels in the flight phase mode (eg for motor-off in case of electric models or head-lock enable / disable heli).
- 16 Phase names
- Wing mixer: Newly designed multi-flap menu for simplest settings of up to 8 wing servos in a flight-specific and clear manner even without the use of free mixers.Number of flight phases: (airplane: 8, Heli: 7 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Switchable snap-flap mixer ELE-> FLAP with new offset function for easy course corrections and fast turning
- 3 Ring limiters for Voith-Schneider drives and similar
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding propulsion and landing gear flaps
- Logic switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel function for channel expansion for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speakers for voice and music
- Interchange of the servo assignation at the receiver output both on transmitter and receiver
- PPM signal can be set at the data output
- General HoTT features:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver operating range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, channel mapping, mixing functions and all servo settings are easily programmable with internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (32 channels maximum)
- Up to 4 servos can becontrolled in block with a servo cycle time of 10 ms simultaneously (only digital servos!)
- Maximum interference immunity through optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spreading
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding even at maximum distance
- Real time telemetry evaluation
- More than 200 systems can be used at the same time
- Future-proof by updating via USB interface or microSD card
FHSS, frequency hopping over up to 75 channels
Maximum interference immunity through optimised frequency hopping, wider channel spread and antenna diversification
Intelligent data transfer including error correction
Extremely wide range: 3000 (downor front> 1000) m
Range test and warning function
Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
Numerous fail-safe functions
Keylock function to prevent unintentional changes to menus
Shorter response times can be set (10 ms period time)
No additional delays due to module processors All hopping management is handled directly by the 32 bit main processor.
Synchronous servo operation made possible by simultaneous control of servo outputs in blocks of 4
Essentially delay-free control responses due to direct processing
Real-time telemetry evaluation
Optional voice output for timers, telemetry data and warnings via headset connector
Repeat function and continue function for voice output can be programmed via freely assignable switches
Pre-selection of voice output to be used
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 pixels, optionally in text or graphics form
Duration of display lighting: ALWAYS, 30 s, 60 s, 90 s, 120 s
Micro SD card slot for storage of telemetry data similar to a black box and for expansion of model memories
PC software for analysis or display of downloaded telemetry data
Buzzer signal programmable for peak T/P function receiver output, satellite receiver, simulators, flybarless stabilization systems, etc.
Model-memory-dependent binding, except for copied model memories
Wireless teacher/pupil function
3 flight phases programmable
Motor off function
Numerous fixed-wing and helicopter mixers
Simple and extremely fast binding
Free channel assignment (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixer functions and all servo settings are simple to program
Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (16 channels maximum) The last receiver bound sends the telemetry data.
Update capability via PC interface guarantees future viability