FMS 80MM DASSAULT RAFALE ARTF EDF JET w/o TX/RX/BATT
Like its full-scale counterpart, the FMS 80mm Rafale features an attractive trim scheme, excellent scale details and fully functional canards- allowing the aircraft to be truly unique when compared to other 80mm EDF aircraft on the market today.
Developed to replicate both the looks and performance of the real aircraft, FMS has dedicated it's decades long experience into designing the 80mm Rafale. Details such as the pilot, cockpit interior, panels, removable armaments, auxiliary fuel tanks, refueling probe, targeting sensor etc; dynamic features such as functional LED navigation and landing lights, CNC shock-absorbing electric retracts, functional canards and flaps etc.
Designed by the French Dassault company, the Rafale is a highly maneuverable delta-winged fighter with a full-flying canard. The excellent dogfighting, carrier operations and air to surface attack performance of the Rafale has allowed it to gain worldwide sucess.
Functions such as delta-mixing, sequential landing gear bay doors, alternating flash navigation lights, nose gear landing lights, slowed flaps etc are all controlled by a central control board. An 80mm 12 bladed EDF with a platinum edition 3280 inrunner motor and 100A high performance ESC easily accomplishes fighter jets maneuvers with realistic sound and speed.
Like all other FMS aircraft, the 80mm Rafale was designed to reduce build time to a minimum. Utilising screws, latches and quick connectors, experienced builders can complete the build process in as little as 5 minutes.
The Rafale comes with the free Reflex flight stabilization system. 2 years in the making and after hundreds of test flights in all conditions, the Reflex system features Stabilized (accelerometer and gyro), Optimized (gyro-only) and Manual (off) flight modes- a trusty co-pilot, perfect for pilots of any skill level.
Don't miss out on your chance to own one of the best looking modern fighters- the FMS 80mm Rafale!
- 3280-1200KV platinum edition inrunner motor with a high-performance 100A ESC
- Delta wing design with full flying canards and functional flaps
- 3.CNC metal shock-absorbing landing gear
- Functional navigation and landing lights
- Central function controller
- Functional and static details lovingly replicated
- Water based vibrant trim scheme
- Wingspan: 974mm /38.3in
- Length: 1409mm /55.5in
- Wing load: 85.2 g/dmē (0.17oz/inē)
- Wing area: 38.5 dmē (596.6 sq.in)
- Flying weigth: Environ 3280g
- Motor: Brushless Inrunner 3280 KV2100
- ECS: 100A
- Servos: 13g X 7pcs, 9g X 2pcs
- Radio: 6 channels
- Recommanded battery: Li-Po 22.2V 4000mAh-5000mAh 45c
- Ailerons: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Canards: Yes
- Electric Retracts: Yes
- Approximate flying time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Minimum age recommendation: 14 years
- Level: Intermediate
- Mounting time: 15 minutes
- 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Full Range Radio
- 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Full Range Receiver
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh-5000mAh Li-Po Battery
- 6 Cell Li-Po Battery Charger