Harrier Jump Jet Construction Set
Recreate the iconic Harrier Jump Jet with this all-inclusive construction set.
Built in Britain during the 1960s, the Harrier Jump Jet was the first jet-powered attack aircraft capable of vertical take-off and landing operations. The flexibility of the Harrier's design was such that it could be deployed far from vulnerable airfields, hidden in rough strips of ground, where it could attack approaching enemy armoured formations.
Different versions of the Harrier could be operated from the decks of small naval aircraft carriers.
Now you can build your very own Harrier Jump Jet at home with this all-inclusive construction set.
- 227 pieces
- 2 specialist tools
- High quality, steel pieces coated with tough anti-oxidation finish
- All materials and equipment required included
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Timeless Imperial War Museums brand
- Suitable for ages 14 years +