Multiplex Shark RTF (MODE 2/4)
Product DescriptionCreated specifically as a beginners model but with a performance that can grow in tandem with its owners ability, the Shark is a very special aeroplane indeed. In standard form, then, its a docile 3-channel rudder / elevator model thats perfect for basic training and learning the dark art of R/C co-ordination. Once You've got that under your belt itll be time to harness the aileron option, fit the undercarriage, and experience the joys of full 4-channel control. But it doesnt end there! Using the optional float kit you can further extend the models versatility by flying off water, and even snow! Moreover, if you like your foam models to remain in tip-top condition, order yourself the protective belly plate and keep her scuff-free. Oh, and by the way, when You've finished flying for the day the Shark can be easily dismantled and packed back in its box for safe transit. Highly practical and perfect for taking on holiday!
- Attractive painted finish with decals applied.
- Benign beginner-friendly flying qualities.
- Powerful brushless motor.
- Clear canopy with racing-style pilot.
- Wide range of optional upgrades (floats, aileron control, undercarriage, and more).
- Packs away into its original box for storage and transport.
- Unique appearance.
What's in the Box
- 1 x 100% factory assembled airframe.
- 1 x Pre-installed Permax BL-O 2816-1450 electric motor.
- 1 x Pre-installed MULTIcont BL-12 SD speed controller.
- 1 x 5.5 x 4.5" propeller.
- 2 x MS-12015 servos.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x RX-5 M-LINK ID 9 receiver.
- 1 x Li-BATT FX 3/1-950 (M6) battery.
|Total surface area (sq. dm):
|All-up weight (g):
Weights & Dimensions