High-performance electric glider with T-tail, cockpit and clear canopy. With its pleasant handling and excellent perfor-mance the SOLIUS offers tremendous flying pleasure to anyone from the weekend flyer to the pro-standard pilot. Whether you’re looking for long gliding flights or lively aerobatics - the SOLIUS always gives a good account of itself.
The outstanding features of this ELAPOR model are its many new, innovative and sophisticated details, which set entirely new standards for this class of model.
ELAPOR®- Moulded parts for fuselage, wings with embedded GRP wing-joiner support, aluminium wing joiner, elevator and tailplane panels, canopy-frame and glider nose-cone, clear canopy and GRP strap. all plastic parts, small hardware items and linkage parts required to complete the model, decal sheet and comprehensive instruction
- High-performance brushless power system with folding propeller (Not included)
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport
- Innovative tubular spar technology allows the wings to withstand tremendous stress
- “M-SPACE technology” for an extremely strong fuselage
|All-up weight, glider version:
||from 1250 g|
|All-up weight, electric version:
||from 1450 g|
||Rudder and elevator, Ailerons, motor |
||BK Appr. 6 h|
|time of flight:
||ca. 35 min without Thermik|