NEW Dynam Spitfire MK.VB Seaplane 1200mm Winspan PNP
Dynam has again produced a great model, the Supermarine Spitfire MK.VB 1200mm seaplane. This is the first WW II floatplane fighter in the RC airplane market and has the great manoeuvrability and flexibility in flight compared to other general floatplanes.
The historical background behind the Spitfire MK.VB floatplane was at the beginning of the war in the Pacific against Japan, the concept was that a floatplane with good performance would be an essential asset in the island campaigns, so a spitfire W3760 MK.VB fighter was refitted with floats and it was a huge success. The maximum speed reached for the MK.VB floatplane was 324mp/h (521km/h). The Dynam Supermarine Spitfire MK.VB 1200mm seaplane brings the familiar scale outline of this special aircraft.
The Dynam Supermarine spitfire MK.VB 1200mm seaplane replaces the retractable landing gear of Dynam Spitfire 1.2m warbird with double water floats and rudders. The rudders can steer the seaplane on the water accurately. The airplane which designed as a fighter has great flexibility and manoeuvrability in the air.
The Dynam Supermarine Spitfire MK.VB 1200mm seaplane is powered by a BM3720A-KV650 outer-rotor motor, 50A ESC, 4 blade prop and when coupled with a 14.8V 2200mAh 25C battery this airplane has the sufficient power to fly for on average 6 to 10 minutes.
DYNAM SPITFIRE MK.VB SEAPLANE Features:
- EPO material,lightweight and durable.
- Powerful 3720-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Wingspan: 1200mm (47")
- Overall Length: 1100mm (43.7")
- Flying Weight: 1590g (w/Battery)
- Motor Size: 3720 KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
- ESC: Tomcat 50A Brushless ESC
- Servo: 5 x 9g
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (centre of gravity):
- Prop Size: 4 Blade
- Recommended Battery: 4S Li-Po 14.8V 2200mAh 25C
- Approx. Flying Duration: 6-10 minutes (average)
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 120 Minutes
- Material: EPO Foam
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion: 6 Channel Radio, 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery, 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger.