Savox SC-1258 Standard 'High Torque' Coreless Digital Servo
The new SC-1258 standard size coreless digital servo is offers fast speeds offering 12kg high torque without any loss of performance.
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gears form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Ideal for CCPM on 600 and 700 level heli, steering servo on 1/10th scale Buggy
- Dimensions: 40.3 x 20 x 37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g
- Speed (sec/60°): @4.8v 0.1, @6.0v 0.08
- Torque (kg/cm): @4.8v 9.6, @6.0v 12
- Gear: Titanium/Alloy
- Case: Aluminium Heat Sink